Using more than 4 million procedures performed around the globe, Coolsculpting has guide you as one of the most effective non-invasive technique for fat reduction. This ground-breaking fat-freezing technology allows you to get rid of those extra layers from problem areas like thighs, waist, arms or abdomen.
In this article we are going to take a look at what exactly happens during a Coolsculpting procedure.
• Once you have made your appointment with a Coolsculpting specialist, the initial thing you need to do is sit with your physician and select the areas you should treat.
• After a thorough review of the treatment area, your would place a protective gel pad on the skin surface.
• Then the coolsculpting cost applicator would be used deliver operated cooling so as to kill the extra fat underneath the surface to your skin.
• The fat cells of the treatment area would be thoroughly crystallized before they are eliminated for good.
• With time our bodies would naturally remove the dead fat cells giving you a good slimmer and more sculpted appearance.
What happens to the fat?
The application of handled cooling targets the fat cells and destroys them devoid of affecting the skin. In the weeks following the treatment the departed fat cells are removed by natural body steps.
This no-downtime fat reduction treatment would allow you to return to your daily activity immediately after the session. During the treatment progression you can read a book, take a nap or text your friends since there is no pain involved.
Is Coolsculpting right for every overweight man or women?
The ideal candidates for Coolsculpting are individuals who workout, stick to balanced diet and do not exceed 20 lbs. of their ideally suited weight. You need to keep in mind that this procedure is not an answer to obesity- it is extremely used for treating the fat prone areas of the body like flabby life, fat thighs, back rolls or love handles.
What amount of sessions do I need?
The number of sessions you’d require would depend about what areas you want to treat. If you are just looking forward to reducing your loose and flabby arms then just one or two session is enough. On the other hand if you want to care for a number of problem areas then you need to go for consecutive sessions. Some clinics where there are multiple Coolsculpting systems, you can treat a few body area at the same time.